Riverworks is always looking for new partners, donors, and funders that may be interested in contributing to and being a part of our organization’s mission. Whether large or small, all financial contributions help us to continue to be a leader in redeveloping the Riverworks neighborhoods through our Economic Development and Financial Opportunity Center programs. Each year we assist existing businesses, encourage new businesses to relocate to our area, and provide essential coaching services to our residential community. Without vital business, individual, foundation, and government support we would not be able to make or continue to make the significant difference that we do on Milwaukee’s northeast side.
Goals for 2016:
- Enroll 180 individuals in financial coaching services, 60 to realize an increase in their net positive income
- Enroll 180 individuals in our workforce development coaching program and place 60 in jobs
- Employ and provide programming to at least 20 neighborhood youth throughout the summer through our Neighborhood Ambassador programs
- Rehab at least10 City-owned tax foreclosed homes for owner occupied home ownership.
- Help at least 20 Harambee home owners apply for home improvement funding through a variety of sources, with at least ten getting approved
- Distribute up to $40,000 in Property Improvement and Security Grants to Riverworks businesses
- Grow and expand the Beerline Trail and neighborhood green spaces through Creative Placemaking work that highlights the investment in art and culture as a key community stabilization strategy.
- Make our neighborhoods safe and vibrant by engaging thousands of residents, businesses, and stakeholders in community projects, volunteer opportunities, block and stakeholder groups, etc.
Current Sponsorship Opportunities: