RIVERWORKS SERVICES TO BUSINESSES
Riverworks offers a comprehensive set of services to assist manufacturing/industrial and retail businesses with new hires and worker retention.
A healthy home environment with stable finances helps workers be more productive. Riverworks provides soft skills training and financial coaching for your current and potential employees.
- Access to Riverworks applicants pool of workers
- Assistance in identifying workers with the correct skill set that meets your hiring needs
- HR assistance, ranging from writing job descriptions to organizing job fairs
- Riverworks’ job advertisement board
Your current and potential workers will benefit from these services:
- Soft skills training workshops (e.g., how to properly communicate with co-workers, punctuality, and work ethic)
- One-on-one coaching
- Identification of job skills development programs or current workers
To better serve your business, Riverworks fosters relationships between businesses, education and training institutions, and workforce development agencies:
WORKFORCE PARTNERSHIP INITATIVE
By pooling our efforts and utilizing the best resources of government, private sector and nonprofits, Riverworks can help your employees improve their employment skills, overcome personal barriers that may be impacting their work, and help prepare them for advancement opportunities.
Recruitment and retention are key drivers to business success; therefore, our goal is to provide quality resources to help companies meet their bottom line.
For more information on how to take advantage of the Financial Opportunities Center for your business, please contact our Workforce Partnerships Coordinator, Travis Evans at 414-906-9650.